Credit Card Merchant Account Acceptance Criteria
The acceptance criteria are as follows:
- The merchant must be engaged in a legitimate business.
- The merchant needs to have a personal or business checking account.
- No storefront is required and no store inspection is needed.
- Less than perfect credit is OK.
- Home-based business merchant accounts are OK.
- Any merchant who receives a "possible match" on the Terminated Merchant File.
- Any merchant who is placed on the Visa/MasterCard Special Merchant File.
- Any merchant who is engaged in any pornographic or 'adult' business.
- Any merchant who is promoting, engaging in or is selling gambling activities.
- Any merchant who sells drug paraphernalia of any form.
- Any merchant who is engaged in any type of illegal activity.
Call us now at (800) 406-0495
or send email at Contact Us
The telephone merchant account companyTM